Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to BookObsessed. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Poll Only
Vote for the forum's domain take 4; Down to the top 5 choice
Topic Started: Feb 5 2007, 10:26 AM (9,777 Views)
CheriePie
Member Avatar
living the dream baby!! :)
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
SandDanz
Feb 9 2007, 03:44 PM
ctgmom
Feb 9 2007, 03:40 PM
SandDanz
Feb 9 2007, 10:57 AM
ctgmom
Feb 9 2007, 10:52 AM
Hey Miss Sandypriss:  What do you use for thong emergencies? :whistle:

I'm not the one who wears thongs every time they come to dance class dear. (and that wasn't a thong! :bash: )

I didn't have the emergency. Don't change the subject. :bash:

there was no "emergency" Thong Queen!

Actually, there was an "emergency" for like a few seconds while we located a safety pin. LOL :lol:

Sand, I remember you were going to leave, and since me and Morgaine were the only other ones in there, and she was busy pinning me, I remember saying, no stay, just in case we need you for something. Which we didn't... except for humour relief. *giggle* :bash:
Offline Profile Goto Top

musie
Member Avatar
Who Dat Superbowl Champs!
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
can't you just make it thebestdamnbookforumever.com?? :)

I'll go vote now...since I finally got my big ol' butt over here..won't be able to frequent a lot since I don't have a 'puter mouse at my house.

But I have decent grades at school. :)
Offline Profile Goto Top

EllyMae58
Member Avatar
Proud Doxie Mom
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Great. Should BookObsessed win, we'll be known as BO. :blink:
Offline Profile Goto Top

CheriePie
Member Avatar
EllyMae58
Feb 9 2007, 04:42 PM
Great. Should BookObsessed win, we'll be known as BO. :blink:

How about we all agree not to use the BO acronym, and use BkOb instead? :P
Offline Profile Goto Top

cheesygiraffe
Member Avatar
Giraffe Lover Extraordinaire
CheriePie
Feb 9 2007, 04:03 PM
EllyMae58
Great. Should BookObsessed win, we'll be known as BO.  :blink:

I think BO is funny but I do have 2 boys and I'm use to that kind of humour. :lol: :rolleyes:
Offline Profile Goto Top

cheesygiraffe
Member Avatar
Giraffe Lover Extraordinaire
musie
Feb 9 2007, 03:34 PM
can't you just make it thebestdamnbookforumever.com?? :)

I'll go vote now...since I finally got my big ol' butt over here..won't be able to frequent a lot since I don't have a 'puter mouse at my house.

But I have decent grades at school. :)

Musie!!!!!!! Posted Image :kiss: I've missed you! I wish you could be on here more. Glad your grades are good though. ;)
Offline Profile Goto Top

CheriePie
Member Avatar
Now that I think about it though... I kinda like the fact that we'd be known as "Obsessers" or simply "Obsessed", where we previously referred to our collective selves as "relayers". :D
Offline Profile Goto Top

Kyrissaean
Member Avatar
Thoroughly Obsessed
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
CheriePie
Feb 9 2007, 06:27 PM
Now that I think about it though... I kinda like the fact that we'd be known as "Obsessers" or simply "Obsessed", where we previously referred to our collective selves as "relayers". :D

That's just what I was thinking! :lol: Obsessive obsessing obsessors that we are.... :P
Offline Profile Goto Top

sarradee
Member Avatar
Cave ab homine unius libri
[ *  *  *  * ]
Kyrissaean
Feb 9 2007, 06:51 PM
CheriePie
Now that I think about it though... I kinda like the fact that we'd be known as "Obsessers" or simply "Obsessed", where we previously referred to our collective selves as "relayers".  :D

That's just what I was thinking! :lol: Obsessive obsessing obsessors that we are.... :P

Too bad we didn't think of Book Enablers, 'cause that's what we really are. :lol:
Offline Profile Goto Top

CheriePie
Member Avatar
sarradee
Feb 9 2007, 08:03 PM
Kyrissaean
CheriePie
Now that I think about it though... I kinda like the fact that we'd be known as "Obsessers" or simply "Obsessed", where we previously referred to our collective selves as "relayers".  :D

Too bad we didn't think of Book Enablers, 'cause that's what we really are. :lol:

It's because of people like YOU that we keep having so many polls!! :P :bash: Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Kaishowing
Member Avatar
Newly Obsessed
[ * ]
CheriePie
Feb 9 2007, 10:03 PM
EllyMae58

Another acronym would be BoOb of course.....Could end up being known as 'Boobs' or various versions of that!!!!!
Not sure I'd like to be known as a 'Chesticle'. LOL That being said, I voted for that though! :D
Offline Profile Goto Top

sarradee
Member Avatar
Cave ab homine unius libri
[ *  *  *  * ]
CheriePie
Feb 9 2007, 07:15 PM
sarradee
Feb 9 2007, 08:03 PM
Kyrissaean
CheriePie

It's because of people like YOU that we keep having so many polls!! :P :bash: Posted Image

What'd I do, what'd I say? :innocent: :rofl: :evil:
Offline Profile Goto Top

musie
Member Avatar
Who Dat Superbowl Champs!
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
thanks cheesy for the warm welcome. :) I wish I could be on here more too but at the moment I've got to get a job and my house cleaned and keep up good grades..among other things..LOL

Offline Profile Goto Top

TITurtle1
Member Avatar
Slowing things down a bit...
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Kaishowing
Feb 10 2007, 02:00 AM
CheriePie
EllyMae58

Another acronym would be BoOb of course.....Could end up being known as 'Boobs' or various versions of that!!!!!
Not sure I'd like to be known as a 'Chesticle'. LOL That being said, I voted for that though! :D

Can't we say BOb? :huh:

:P

Quote:

thanks cheesy for the warm welcome. :) I wish I could be on here more too but at the moment I've got to get a job and my house cleaned and keep up good grades..among other things..LOL

HI MUSIE!!!! :)
Offline Profile Goto Top

CheriePie
Member Avatar
TITurtle1
Feb 10 2007, 02:13 PM
Kaishowing
Feb 10 2007, 02:00 AM
CheriePie
EllyMae58

Can't we say BOb? :huh:

:P

That BOb idea crossed through my mind last night too, after I'd already signed off to head to bed. And I started laughing thinking of our BOB convo in the Erotica swap a month or so back. :lol:

Do any of y'all remember that? We started off with BOB's and next thing you know we were panting over the anatomically correct dude doll on the RealDoll.com site. :giggle: We got pretty raunchy that night... why is it that conversations tend to go directly to the gutter when I get involved? :shedevil: :rofl:
Offline Profile Goto Top

mysterious
Member Avatar
Certifiably Obsessed
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Checking in to see if we made any progress, OH BOY !!! :whip: :lol:
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Site News & Announcements · Next Topic »
Poll Only