[x]Background Editor

Let the forum express you. Nova was designed for the purpose of letting you customize the theme at your will. Enter a URL below (or click advanced mode) and click the button to change your background. If you want the default background back, simply type "default" in the field below to change it back.
Advanced mode off.

||
Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

The Army Control Corps is a tactical and mobile group dedicated to aiding survivors and eradicating the Zombie infestation that pervades Malton. Some of our Operations involve the salvaging of decimated suburbs, assisting Survivors/Allies in the defense of buildings besieged by large Zombie hordes, and the pursuit of humanitarian efforts which involve the revivification and medical treatment of local Survivors in hard-hit areas.

To immediately seek enlistment within the ACC, please register and submit your application. More information on our group can be found on the Urban Dead Wiki.

The ACC looks forward to receiving and welcoming new members into what has spanned for over six years and is still running strong.

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Public Revive Requests
Topic Started: Sep 13 2008, 12:53 AM (3,886 Views)
Munq
Member Avatar
1st Lieutenant - Presumed Dead
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
If you're not an ACC member and would like a revive, feel free to post here. Be sure to include your profile link and current location.
PM Profile Quote TopTop

Dr odin jackson
Private - Combat Medic - Presumed Dead
[ * ]
guy's sorry about this but im down again im being hunted by this one zombie he has got me 4 times now and i cant do nothing can you plz revive me and tell me were the acc are held up i cant do nothing atm but stand up move and die

http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=1487195
co-ord 77-49 st Bernedict's hospital

and if you can plz heal me

PM Profile Quote TopTop

SaulKD
Member Avatar
Colonel - Retired - Badass
I got you. Check your inbox for information.
PM Profile Quote TopTop

Hawkeye
Zombie Bait
[ * ]
Standing in front of the Clarkson Lane FD, one of your members Lisek decided it would be funny to kill me and dump me outside. I'd appreciate a revive.
PM Profile Quote TopTop

justin1552
Member Avatar
Infantry Corps
[ * ]
I'm at Norris Bank and am infected, no doubt I'll be dead soon. A med kit would REALLY help....
PM Profile Quote TopTop

SaulKD
Member Avatar
First of all, whenever you submit a revive request always include the suburb. Norris Bank is not a unique name and I have no idea where you are. Secondly, you should post in the Trainee corps area, specifically in the revive request thread. Finally, you do appear to be dead already. If I knew which suburb you were in I could direct you to the local revive point, as it stands just try and get to a cemetery or post on the trainee thread.
PM Profile Quote TopTop

Slayer
Infantry Corps
[ * ]
sorry i was on my way to your place when i ran out of ap zizik from the rrf killed me.im at roftwood coordinates-63,50 ware house.i will get revenge. now im at stanbury village brome library 56,53
PM Profile Quote TopTop

muthos
Ex - Trainee
[ * ]
1. Muthos http://urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=1614391
2.Classified by administration
3. were killed by a Zombie
PM Profile Quote TopTop

Feldino
Member Avatar
Private - Engineer
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Muthos please post in the trainee revive request thread.
PM Profile Quote TopTop

Ivan Firlefijn
Engineer Corps
[ * ]
I'm infected and only have 2 hp left , i'm in shackleville
PM Profile Quote TopTop

abel roberts
Member Avatar
1st Lieutenant - Magnificent Basterd - Survivor
post in the trainee section instead ivan
PM Profile Quote TopTop

Nick1Nintendo
Private - Combat Medic
[ *  *  * ]
I need to be revived...right now I'm dead, in about 15 minutes I'll have enough Ap to stand up. I'm in Buttonville outside "Alner Place School", which is in the middle of the bottom row of Buttonville. Somebody just tell me where to go or wait so I can be healed, please.
PM Profile Quote TopTop

Angelus Warrior
Member Avatar
Private - Presumed Dead
[ *  *  * ]
:mellow:
PM Profile Quote TopTop

Catachan
Member Avatar
Sergeant - The Overseer - Basterd
Munq
Sep 12 2008, 08:53 PM
If you're not an ACC member and would like a revive, feel free to post here.  Be sure to include your profile link and current location.

Learn this rule, everybody...

to the ACC trainees: post in your designated thread called "Trainee Revive Request" thread, and please stop cluttering this thread with requests.

Carry on. And I apologize for being a dick.
PM Profile Quote TopTop

Marcus Abdic
Ex - Trainee
[ * ]
Um it seems the trainee revive thread is no longer here..... I was attacked in a secured building I'm at Augarde lane in Mockridge heights..... I was on my way to the training PD..... are coordinates needed?
PM Profile Quote TopTop

clanc43
Member Avatar
HMFIC - Resident Drunk - Chaotic Good
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
We should be able to find you man, theres a wiki. I'll check on why you can't find the trainee revive thread.
PM Profile Quote TopTop

Marcus Abdic
Ex - Trainee
[ * ]
maybe just computer trouble, thanks though
PM Profile Quote TopTop

Munq
Member Avatar
1st Lieutenant - Presumed Dead
You should have no trouble seeing the Trainee thread. Check the Trainee section again.
PM Profile Quote TopTop

Marcus Abdic
Ex - Trainee
[ * ]
yes it appears now, have posted my revive request
PM Profile Quote TopTop

Doctor Jacob
Member Avatar
Private - Combat Medic - Presumed Dead
[ * ]
Just got killed, and im in Lockettside. Some Pker named Fungi123. Where do i go for revive?
PM Profile Quote TopTop

mac knife
Member Avatar
Colonel
Doctor Jacob
Aug 14 2010, 11:59 PM
Just got killed, and im in Lockettside. Some Pker named Fungi123. Where do i go for revive?

Your best bet is to go to the local revive point, it's very active and we are far away from you now.
PM Profile Quote TopTop

Curtt
Member Avatar
Infantry Corps
[ * ]
Aw man...I was omw to (Redacted) and zombie got in my barricaded house so i ran off and got out of AP and im probably dead by now...Im at (Redacted) right now and idk if im dead or not ><
PM Profile Quote TopTop

Curtt
Member Avatar
Infantry Corps
[ * ]
Nevermind just got in one building :D - but its totally ruined
PM Profile Quote TopTop

SaulKD
Member Avatar
@Curtt: Please post in the trainee section.
PM Profile Quote TopTop

tisler
Member Avatar
2nd Lieutenant - Special Forces 2IC - Phoenix - Retired
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
at rez point (carpark)
PM Profile Quote TopTop

cpl johanson
Member Avatar
Captain - Chaplain - Phoenix - Retired
tisler
Oct 19 2010, 07:18 PM
at rez point (carpark)

Please post in the Medical Revive Thread next time, tisler.
PM Profile Quote TopTop

tisler
Member Avatar
2nd Lieutenant - Special Forces 2IC - Phoenix - Retired
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
cpl johanson
Oct 20 2010, 01:44 AM
tisler
Oct 19 2010, 07:18 PM
at rez point (carpark)

Please post in the Medical Revive Thread next time, tisler.

op damn my bad all i saw was public revive sry
PM Profile Quote TopTop

Fyrchief
Private - Engineer - Presumed Dead
[ *  *  * ]
Not sure whats going on. but can anyone tell me why every time I leave my fire-station, My safe house I cant get back in? Says its barricaded. Do I need free running even to stay within my own safe house? Anyway, I'm down to 26 health and need some heals if possible. I applied today and hopefully will be part of you guys soon. I'm at the bubcar road fire station Thank you in advance all.

http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=1844031
PM Profile Quote TopTop

KVega
Member Avatar
Corporal - Combat Medic - AWOL
[ *  *  *  * ]
@Fyrchief: don't want to clutter this thread, but basically you can only enter very strongly barricaded buildings or less from the street.

whenever a CO gets to your application, you'll have access to the trainee section and a guide/mentor who can answer all of your questions.
PM Profile Quote TopTop

Carrie Cutter
Zombie Bait
[ * ]
FYI one of your people need help in (Censored). Dont know why I am helping but it is what it is.. He is at 20 HP and there is a zed there I caded him in and hit the zed a few times

PM Profile Quote TopTop

Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · ACC Information and Applications · Next Topic »
Add Reply

SOCIAL NETWORKS