[x]Background Editor

Let the forum express you. Nova was designed for the purpose of letting you customize the theme at your will. Enter a URL below (or click advanced mode) and click the button to change your background. If you want the default background back, simply type "default" in the field below to change it back.
Advanced mode off.

||
Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

The Army Control Corps is a tactical and mobile group dedicated to aiding survivors and eradicating the Zombie infestation that pervades Malton. Some of our Operations involve the salvaging of decimated suburbs, assisting Survivors/Allies in the defense of buildings besieged by large Zombie hordes, and the pursuit of humanitarian efforts which involve the revivification and medical treatment of local Survivors in hard-hit areas.

To immediately seek enlistment within the ACC, please register and submit your application. More information on our group can be found on the Urban Dead Wiki.

The ACC looks forward to receiving and welcoming new members into what has spanned for over six years and is still running strong.

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Army Control Corps; Applications; Post here; no new threads please.
Topic Started: Apr 23 2008, 06:23 AM (84,265 Views)
Blessed Guard
Member Avatar
1st Lieutenant - Ambassador
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
G'day ladies & gentlemen. I presume you all have reached this forum via one route or another, whether it was through our Wiki, in-game recruitment, friends, friends of friends, etc. Well, rest assured, you all have come to the right place. All the necessary information pertaining to enlistment can be found beneath this paragraph. If any questions arise, our Administrators are available to assist you as best as possible. Furthermore, please read through our Basic Forum Rules either before or after you go through the necessary steps to apply to our group.

Trainees

All members who are accepted into the ACC will automatically start as a Trainee. Those who are below Level 5* will be sent into a location with instructors to gain experience and prove oneself via concise, clear communication through the forum. When players are Level 5 or higher, however, they will be allowed to assist the main group while they are evaluated for full integration into the group. As long as people are willing to show the ability to work as a team and talk with us, then there is little worry of not making it in the group. Once the Commander and Instructors have decided that a Trainee has met minimum requirements and performed exceptionally, a promotion to Private will be awarded as well as an official assignment to a combat squad.

Job Position

Those seeking application into the group will have the opportunity to choose which role they will assume within the ACC. The default position is an Infantryman (or woman), while the more advanced positions include that of Combat Medic and Combat Engineer.

Infantryman(woman): expected to meet the Zombies head-on. Emphasis is combat with basic duties in barricade maintenance and minimal self-healing.

Combat Medic: Required to heal and revive personnel and local survivors. Their importance gives medics revive priority over all other personnel. Emphasis is a proactive, supportive position translated into having 30% minimum of one's encumbrances fully dedicated to medical supplies. Members assume an infantry role when there is no healing or reviving necessary.

Combat Engineer: Ensures buildings are repaired, barricaded, and powered when necessary. Often clears and repairs buildings for infantry to occupy. Inventory typically includes a toolbox, spare generator and fuel by default.

Application

In order to be considered for acceptance into the ACC, we require the following placed within a post on this thread:

1.)Profile Link**
2.)Intended Job Position (refer to above for descriptions)
3.)Previous group experience, if any
4.)Anything you want us to know about yourself, in-game or not
5.)How you discovered the Army Control Corps.

*Level 5 implies the possession of at least 5 Human Skills, so Zombie skills will not factor into placement/training.

**If you are not sure how to get your profile link as is needed for the application, click on your name where it shows how much health/AP you have at the moment. When you get the page showing your name as well as your skills, copy the URL to paste in your thread. You'll know it is your profile link, because it will have either a 6 or 7 digit code at the end of it. An example of such a profile link appears like so: http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=768184 .
PM Profile Quote TopTop

Replies:
Junkyard Joe
Member Avatar
Trainee
[ * ]
1.)Profile Link: http://urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=2247739
2.)Intended Job Position: Engineer
3.)Previous group experience, if any: I used to be with you guys, I ran a library years ago, and I went into the Philosophe Knights once in a noncombative role to learn about them from the inside.
4.)Anything you want us to know about yourself, in-game or not: I used to be a member here and it was really fun! It was a super long time ago so I don't blame you if you can't remember me. It's probably easier to just start all over as a trainee because I'm basically returning to urbandead blind. I'm also making a completely new character to go in fresh.
5.)How you discovered the Army Control Corps: Like, years ago, I was with you guys. Its hard to remember but if it helps I used to do like, pixel art for people in the forum?
PM Profile Quote TopTop

Jack Burton
Member Avatar
Lance Corporal - Scorpion
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Sit lively, Joe, and somebody should be around right soon to lead you into the fray !

When that happens you'll want to read the current threads listed here.
PM Profile Quote TopTop

Syrius_H_Kumquat
Member Avatar
2nd Lieutenant - Phoenix - The Head
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Welcome Joe!

You should now be good to go; I have given you trainee permissions. You should be able to access the forum that Jack pointed you to. If you can't, post on this message board and I'll monkey about with it.

You'll be contacted soon by your mentor; this mentoring part won't take long as you're an experienced player, so you'll hopefully be sorted quickly.

Cheers!
PM Profile Quote TopTop

Shane Phoenix
Private
[ * ]
1) http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=2249169

2) Infantrywoman.

3) None, I'm as new as it gets.

4) I actually tried to join the army a couple years ago.

5) The Urban Dead wiki.
PM Profile Quote TopTop

jarhead
Member Avatar
Sergeant - Scorpion
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Hey Shane, welcome to ACC!
One of the officers will be with you shortly and give you a briefing and everything!

Best regards,
Jarhead
PM Profile Quote TopTop

Zeolite
Private
[ * ]
1) http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=2249219
2) Infantryman/Combat Medic (Whatever is more needed)
3) N/A
5) The wiki page.
PM Profile Quote TopTop

Jack Burton
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
hey Zeo, welcome to our board!

we'll have you undergoing some training exercises until reaching level 5 and getting all of your needed powers.

Don't forget to check the ops threads daily once an officer has given access to them.
Edited by Jack Burton, Jul 31 2016, 03:27 AM.
PM Profile Quote TopTop

Syrius_H_Kumquat
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Welcome to Shane and Zeolite!

You should now be able to access the Level 1 and 2 Security Clearance forums. You can find out what we're currently doing by looking in ACC Operations, Joint Echo Operations, and then Operation Big Cheese.

That operation is technically over but we found some fun stuff to do and have tagged it on the end.

If you can't access these things, post back on here.

Jarhead will oversee your training!

Good luck, and welcome again!

PM Profile Quote TopTop

Castellano
Zombie Bait
[ * ]
1.)Profile Link: http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=2253972
2.)Intended Job Position: Combat Medic
3.)Previous group experience, if any: I played Urban Dead years ago, and was a graduate of MCM and became a full blown Teacher rank for the Philisophe Knights (under the moniker Saint ST). However, due to my extended time away, I had no interest in reviving that character or walking down the same path. So I'm starting fresh, and would be proud to join your ranks.
4.) I don't have much to tell, but I'm sure you guys will find out plenty about me, eventually. :P
5.)How you discovered the Army Control Corps: The Wikipedia.
Edited by Castellano, Oct 6 2016, 07:02 PM.
PM Profile Quote TopTop

Syrius_H_Kumquat
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Welcome Castellano. I'm away from any sort of decent computer at the moment but I'll get you kitted out ASAP. Randallbank's the general place to be, if you want to wander over...
PM Profile Quote TopTop

Syrius_H_Kumquat
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Actually, I think I've just done it. You should be able to see L2 security clearance and the forum Operation: 5am Saint.

If you can't see this, please post here.
PM Profile Quote TopTop

Castellano
Zombie Bait
[ * ]
Orders and clearance are good to go. I'll hit the rally point as soon as I can move.
PM Profile Quote TopTop

Wulfaer
Zombie Bait
[ * ]
1.)Profile Link** http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=2254605

2.)Intended Job Position (refer to above for descriptions) Infantryman.

3.)Previous group experience, if any None

4.)Anything you want us to know about yourself, in-game or not Just looking to get into playing Urban Dead

5.)How you discovered the Army Control Corps. IN game Faq, directed me to the wikia

Sincerely, Wulfaer
PM Profile Quote TopTop

Jack Burton
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Hello there, Wulfaer, welcome to boot camp. Just keep checking in here and we'll get you moved on soon to the forums proper.

Which Malton neighborhood is your new character starting from? I would recommend getting Free Running purchased on the very first skill!
PM Profile Quote TopTop

Syrius_H_Kumquat
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Sorry about that Wulfaer, I've been away on business but I'm now back and have got you sorted! Go to the current missions board for joint echo operatons and look out for what to do next..
PM Profile Quote TopTop

JoeSherman
Trainee
[ * ]
1.)Profile Link**: http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=2257061
2.)Intended Job Position (refer to above for descriptions): Infantryman
3.)Previous group experience, if any: None
4.)Anything you want us to know about yourself, in-game or not: just started playing the game
5.)How you discovered the Army Control Corps: UD wiki
PM Profile Quote TopTop

Syrius_H_Kumquat
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Hi Joe,

Just to reassure you that I'm doing my best to get you into the ACC. At the minute, something weird is happening with Zetaboards and the regular password isn't being accepted. Patience, patience...hopefully it's going to be sorted soon.

Syrius
PM Profile Quote TopTop

JoeSherman
Trainee
[ * ]
Glad to hear that, sir. I'll be waiting for an update.
PM Profile Quote TopTop

Syrius_H_Kumquat
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Finally! OK, JoeSherman, you're now set up as an infantryman and should be able to access Level 2 security clearance.

Move to Pegton and post on the latest mission thread when you're there.

If for some reason you cannot access L2 topics, post back here.
Edited by Syrius_H_Kumquat, Dec 1 2016, 07:42 PM.
PM Profile Quote TopTop

robstien
Private - Engineer
[ * ]
Hey crew. I'm getting back into the game. Any chance I can get back in. Love a structured group. My other alt lives in the west so if we only do ops there I'll have to sadly bail out again.
PM Profile Quote TopTop

Jack Burton
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Let it be noted that robstein has since been accepted into another faction after posting here above.
Edited by Jack Burton, Feb 2 2017, 09:31 PM.
PM Profile Quote TopTop

opticalgamer
Zombie Bait
[ * ]
hello i am new to the game and have been looking closely to your hints and i sadly for some reason can not see my code if someone could asist me i would appreciate it
PM Profile Quote TopTop

Jack Burton
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Hey O.G,

If what I understand you`re looking for is the profile link then you can find it by clicking your profile name on the UD grid. Look for a number in the url bar that looks like id=###### and use that information to complete your forum application.

Hope this was helpful & cheers for stopping by!
PM Profile Quote TopTop

Xenos
Zombie Bait
[ * ]
1.)Profile Link http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=1016985
2.)Intended Job Position Infantry or Combat engineer
3.)Previous group experience, if any: You guys
4.)Anything you want us to know about yourself, in-game or not: I tend to be active for a few months then vanish. But I would love to play with you guys again while I am here.
5.)How you discovered the Army Control Corps: I joined around ten years ago and whenever I rejoin urban dead I usually try to rejoin. I am hyped it's still around
PM Profile Quote TopTop

Jack Burton
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Welcome back, Xenos.

Give us a few more days while we get your application processed!
Edited by Jack Burton, Feb 5 2018, 12:16 AM.
PM Profile Quote TopTop

Jack Burton
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Currently the ACC are processing no further recruitment applications as our HR team is all AWOL.

All currently active ACC members have just been bumped up to Special Forces! Congrats on that promotion! (unless you were already in SF in which case what are you still doing around here anyways?)
PM Profile Quote TopTop

« Previous Topic · ACC Information and Applications · Next Topic »
Add Reply

SOCIAL NETWORKS