[x]Background Editor

Let the forum express you. Nova was designed for the purpose of letting you customize the theme at your will. Enter a URL below (or click advanced mode) and click the button to change your background. If you want the default background back, simply type "default" in the field below to change it back.
Advanced mode off.

||
Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

The Army Control Corps is a tactical and mobile group dedicated to aiding survivors and eradicating the Zombie infestation that pervades Malton. Some of our Operations involve the salvaging of decimated suburbs, assisting Survivors/Allies in the defense of buildings besieged by large Zombie hordes, and the pursuit of humanitarian efforts which involve the revivification and medical treatment of local Survivors in hard-hit areas.

To immediately seek enlistment within the ACC, please register and submit your application. More information on our group can be found on the Urban Dead Wiki.

The ACC looks forward to receiving and welcoming new members into what has spanned for over six years and is still running strong.

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Army Control Corps; Applications; Post here; no new threads please.
Topic Started: Apr 23 2008, 06:23 AM (83,904 Views)
Blessed Guard
Member Avatar
1st Lieutenant - Ambassador
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
G'day ladies & gentlemen. I presume you all have reached this forum via one route or another, whether it was through our Wiki, in-game recruitment, friends, friends of friends, etc. Well, rest assured, you all have come to the right place. All the necessary information pertaining to enlistment can be found beneath this paragraph. If any questions arise, our Administrators are available to assist you as best as possible. Furthermore, please read through our Basic Forum Rules either before or after you go through the necessary steps to apply to our group.

Trainees

All members who are accepted into the ACC will automatically start as a Trainee. Those who are below Level 5* will be sent into a location with instructors to gain experience and prove oneself via concise, clear communication through the forum. When players are Level 5 or higher, however, they will be allowed to assist the main group while they are evaluated for full integration into the group. As long as people are willing to show the ability to work as a team and talk with us, then there is little worry of not making it in the group. Once the Commander and Instructors have decided that a Trainee has met minimum requirements and performed exceptionally, a promotion to Private will be awarded as well as an official assignment to a combat squad.

Job Position

Those seeking application into the group will have the opportunity to choose which role they will assume within the ACC. The default position is an Infantryman (or woman), while the more advanced positions include that of Combat Medic and Combat Engineer.

Infantryman(woman): expected to meet the Zombies head-on. Emphasis is combat with basic duties in barricade maintenance and minimal self-healing.

Combat Medic: Required to heal and revive personnel and local survivors. Their importance gives medics revive priority over all other personnel. Emphasis is a proactive, supportive position translated into having 30% minimum of one's encumbrances fully dedicated to medical supplies. Members assume an infantry role when there is no healing or reviving necessary.

Combat Engineer: Ensures buildings are repaired, barricaded, and powered when necessary. Often clears and repairs buildings for infantry to occupy. Inventory typically includes a toolbox, spare generator and fuel by default.

Application

In order to be considered for acceptance into the ACC, we require the following placed within a post on this thread:

1.)Profile Link**
2.)Intended Job Position (refer to above for descriptions)
3.)Previous group experience, if any
4.)Anything you want us to know about yourself, in-game or not
5.)How you discovered the Army Control Corps.

*Level 5 implies the possession of at least 5 Human Skills, so Zombie skills will not factor into placement/training.

**If you are not sure how to get your profile link as is needed for the application, click on your name where it shows how much health/AP you have at the moment. When you get the page showing your name as well as your skills, copy the URL to paste in your thread. You'll know it is your profile link, because it will have either a 6 or 7 digit code at the end of it. An example of such a profile link appears like so: http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=768184 .
PM Profile Quote TopTop

Replies:
zed pro
Member Avatar
1st Lieutenant - retired
If you want to join please post your UD profile and the other info requested in the beggining of this thread and our commander will look it over. If you join we can and will help you quite a bit. B)
PM Profile Quote TopTop

Vendetta Hog
Infantry Corps
[ * ]
Hey i started here in 2007 but i lost my passwords
My new account is Vendetta Hog
http://urbandead.com/profile.cgi?mode=edit&id=1245524

I want to be infantry

My guy is a policman, i have a few weapons, some tools and a radio.

Currently i'm trying to survive on my own.
PM Profile Quote TopTop

LilJoeMeatHead
Member Avatar
2nd Lieutenant - Custodian - Lurker - Basterd
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Thank you for the interest in us. Our commander will PM you your instructions shortly.
PM Profile Quote TopTop

shadowninja
Member Avatar
Engineer Corps
[ * ]
shadowxninja application

1.) http://urbandead.com/profile.cgi?mode=edit&id=1230345
2.)Combat Engineer
3.)Absolute zip.
4.) Im frequently online, i know the game mechanics and ive been playing for a few days, but i've been PK'd 5 times. Maybe im doing somthing wrong?
PM Profile Quote TopTop

SaulKD
Member Avatar
Colonel - Retired - Badass
Got them both.
PM Profile Quote TopTop

dog2000
Medical Corps
[ * ]
Profile Link:Profile for "dog2000"

Intended Position:Medic (i am level 1 still)

Previous Experience:none

Other Information:no need
PM Profile Quote TopTop

LilJoeMeatHead
Member Avatar
Oh good a medic, we need more of you Dog. ;)

But our HC (High Command) will see to give you instructions soon. Thank you for the interesst ;)
PM Profile Quote TopTop

SaulKD
Member Avatar
Got him.
PM Profile Quote TopTop

F4tal3rror
Member Avatar
Corporal - Presumed Dead
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
1.)Profile Link: *Profile removed by HC*
2.)Intended Job Position: Infantry
3.)Previous group experience: None
4.) New to the game. Still level 1. Looking to learn, level up and have fun, hunt zombies.
PM Profile Quote TopTop

LilJoeMeatHead
Member Avatar
Thanks for the interest in us, our commander will contact you your instructions in due time. ;)
PM Profile Quote TopTop

SaulKD
Member Avatar
Got him.
PM Profile Quote TopTop

Nime
Infantry Corps
[ * ]
1.) http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=1249476
2.) Infantrymen.
3.) Nop, been helping other groups and such, but never joined one in the past.
4.) Nothing much. I'm online often.
PM Profile Quote TopTop

LilJoeMeatHead
Member Avatar
Thank you for the application, AND the interest! Our commander will contact you your instructions shortly. ;)
PM Profile Quote TopTop

SaulKD
Member Avatar
Got him too.
PM Profile Quote TopTop

Gorfox
Member Avatar
Corporal - Retired
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
1.) *Profile Removed by HC* this is my profile link

2.) I wanna try for infantryman

3.) I have never been in a group before so this would be my first.

4.) This is my first time playing and I have only played for about a week. I'm working on trying to get free runner so I can get ammo for my pistol but right now I have an empty pistol, a radio reciever tuned to 26.84 MHz,and a fire axe. I'm in buttonville with 54 xp in the Garlick Square firestation near the buckley mall. I am frequently on but I get on too often so AP pints dont get much time to recharge.
PM Profile Quote TopTop

SaulKD
Member Avatar
Welcome Gorfox. Check your inbox for instructions.
PM Profile Quote TopTop

edrigan
Private - Engineer - Retired
[ *  * ]
*Profile Removed by HC*

Engineer

No experience in game.

Grew up an army brat, so this seems like a perfect fit.
PM Profile Quote TopTop

LilJoeMeatHead
Member Avatar
Good good, our commander will PM you your instructions shortly. Thanks for the interest!
PM Profile Quote TopTop

SaulKD
Member Avatar
Check your inbox for instructions edrigan.
PM Profile Quote TopTop

tylerisfat
Infantry Corps
[ * ]
1. http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=1244048
2. infantry
3. No groups as of yet
4. I'm in fort creedy. this characters pretty much useless as of yet, but i wanted to play a realistic outbreak, thus the civilian. i want to see the defense of Fort Creedy brought to a decent state, and i realized a group is the way to do this. i chose this group off the list on the wiki, and decided it looked like the most legit. let me know.
PM Profile Quote TopTop

LilJoeMeatHead
Member Avatar
Thankee for the interst! Our HC (High Command) will PM you your instructions shortly.
PM Profile Quote TopTop

SaulKD
Member Avatar
I've sent you instructions but you need to know that we aren't active in Pitneybank and neither are our trainees. If you want to do your training period there in Creedy that's fine but you would be expected to leave the area after you were promoted.
PM Profile Quote TopTop

Really28
Infantry Corps
[ * ]
1. http://urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=1212591
2. infantry
3. Havent joined any groups
4. I'm at Kenefie Lane Police Dept. in Chudleyton. I love hunting for zombies. Ispecialize in hand to hand combat (currently i only have knife proficiency) I'm trying to find an axe.
PM Profile Quote TopTop

zed pro
Member Avatar
1st Lieutenant - retired
Thanks for your interest in the ACC. Our comander will be by and take care of your application. B)
PM Profile Quote TopTop

SaulKD
Member Avatar
Check your inbox for instructions. Welcome to the group.
PM Profile Quote TopTop

Vengefulnoob
Private - Combat Medic - Presumed Dead
[ *  * ]
1: *Profile Removed by HC*
2: combat medic
3: none
4: I'm at the barratt hotel. Looking for an automatic weapon of some sort (preferably an ak47)
level 1 medic, I'm loyal and eager to fight, though I don't get a lot of time to play.
PM Profile Quote TopTop

survivor454
Member Avatar
Corporal - Brilliant Bastard
Thank you for your interest in the ACC. our commander will be here shortly to process your application(by the way there are no automatic weapons only pistols and shotguns) ;)
PM Profile Quote TopTop

SaulKD
Member Avatar
Welcome Vengeful. Check your inbox for PMs. with instructions. Also in the future when you give your location list the building and suburb. Malton's a big place and a building name alone isn't enough to find you.
PM Profile Quote TopTop

Vengefulnoob
Private - Combat Medic - Presumed Dead
[ *  * ]
Thanks but my email isnt working...

I'll try to find my location, but I need help. :unsure:
PM Profile Quote TopTop

survivor454
Member Avatar
Corporal - Brilliant Bastard
See where your name is at the top of the page? Look to the right and you'll see a inbox. Click on it ;) Also I have found your location and will PM you it since its a bad idea to put it here.
PM Profile Quote TopTop

Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · ACC Information and Applications · Next Topic »
Add Reply

SOCIAL NETWORKS