[x]Background Editor

Let the forum express you. Nova was designed for the purpose of letting you customize the theme at your will. Enter a URL below (or click advanced mode) and click the button to change your background. If you want the default background back, simply type "default" in the field below to change it back.
Advanced mode off.

||
Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

The Army Control Corps is a tactical and mobile group dedicated to aiding survivors and eradicating the Zombie infestation that pervades Malton. Some of our Operations involve the salvaging of decimated suburbs, assisting Survivors/Allies in the defense of buildings besieged by large Zombie hordes, and the pursuit of humanitarian efforts which involve the revivification and medical treatment of local Survivors in hard-hit areas.

To immediately seek enlistment within the ACC, please register and submit your application. More information on our group can be found on the Urban Dead Wiki.

The ACC looks forward to receiving and welcoming new members into what has spanned for over six years and is still running strong.

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Army Control Corps; Applications; Post here; no new threads please.
Topic Started: Apr 23 2008, 06:23 AM (84,207 Views)
Blessed Guard
Member Avatar
1st Lieutenant - Ambassador
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
G'day ladies & gentlemen. I presume you all have reached this forum via one route or another, whether it was through our Wiki, in-game recruitment, friends, friends of friends, etc. Well, rest assured, you all have come to the right place. All the necessary information pertaining to enlistment can be found beneath this paragraph. If any questions arise, our Administrators are available to assist you as best as possible. Furthermore, please read through our Basic Forum Rules either before or after you go through the necessary steps to apply to our group.

Trainees

All members who are accepted into the ACC will automatically start as a Trainee. Those who are below Level 5* will be sent into a location with instructors to gain experience and prove oneself via concise, clear communication through the forum. When players are Level 5 or higher, however, they will be allowed to assist the main group while they are evaluated for full integration into the group. As long as people are willing to show the ability to work as a team and talk with us, then there is little worry of not making it in the group. Once the Commander and Instructors have decided that a Trainee has met minimum requirements and performed exceptionally, a promotion to Private will be awarded as well as an official assignment to a combat squad.

Job Position

Those seeking application into the group will have the opportunity to choose which role they will assume within the ACC. The default position is an Infantryman (or woman), while the more advanced positions include that of Combat Medic and Combat Engineer.

Infantryman(woman): expected to meet the Zombies head-on. Emphasis is combat with basic duties in barricade maintenance and minimal self-healing.

Combat Medic: Required to heal and revive personnel and local survivors. Their importance gives medics revive priority over all other personnel. Emphasis is a proactive, supportive position translated into having 30% minimum of one's encumbrances fully dedicated to medical supplies. Members assume an infantry role when there is no healing or reviving necessary.

Combat Engineer: Ensures buildings are repaired, barricaded, and powered when necessary. Often clears and repairs buildings for infantry to occupy. Inventory typically includes a toolbox, spare generator and fuel by default.

Application

In order to be considered for acceptance into the ACC, we require the following placed within a post on this thread:

1.)Profile Link**
2.)Intended Job Position (refer to above for descriptions)
3.)Previous group experience, if any
4.)Anything you want us to know about yourself, in-game or not
5.)How you discovered the Army Control Corps.

*Level 5 implies the possession of at least 5 Human Skills, so Zombie skills will not factor into placement/training.

**If you are not sure how to get your profile link as is needed for the application, click on your name where it shows how much health/AP you have at the moment. When you get the page showing your name as well as your skills, copy the URL to paste in your thread. You'll know it is your profile link, because it will have either a 6 or 7 digit code at the end of it. An example of such a profile link appears like so: http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=768184 .
PM Profile Quote TopTop

mattfire
Member Avatar
2nd Lieutenant - Special Forces Asset - Bounty Hunter
Hey i found this site through the urbandead wiki and thought it would be a good idea to come along and see if you'll want me im not entirely sure if this is where you want me to post this app but i cant see anywhere else :)

Profile link: http://urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=606508
Intended job position: infantryman
Previous experience: i used to help out the local groups around the yagoton area a lot until i stopped playing for a while
Stuff about my guy: My guy has all the skills except brain rot as i like being human too much and im desperatly looking for a group as ive been pushed south through no less than 5 blocks this week alone and am currently out of all ammo, supplies etc in osmondville
PM Profile Quote TopTop

Private McKinley
Member Avatar
Sergeant - Basterd
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Welcome to the ACC! An officer will be here soon to help you out. :)
PM Profile Quote TopTop

Blessed Guard
Member Avatar
Yes, thank you; that is precisely the information we needed. Our Commander will be by in due time to process your application ;).
PM Profile Quote TopTop

Matthew Giles
Member Avatar
Infantry Corps
[ * ]
Matthew Giles Here,

1) Heres My Profile Link:
http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=754264

2) Infantry Please,

3) i used to be the commander of the ''Malton Elite's'' we had a fairly good number of members split into differnt sub-groups, we used to operated in defending the NE corner, but after i had to go away for a while to look after my I'll mum, well i got back and they had all been off line fore more than a month. so i disbanded the group.

4) well i used to work in Dulston with Private McKinley's old charecter, and it would be nice to work with him again if posible, but if it's not, then i'll get used to it. i moved south when everything went to hell. i got's all the skills except bin rot, (basicly the same as Mattfire up there) and im Re-stocking supplys in Fort Perryn.
PM Profile Quote TopTop

Blessed Guard
Member Avatar
Interesting background info. Your application looks complete, so our Commander will be by in due time to process your request ;) .
PM Profile Quote TopTop

SaulKD
Member Avatar
Colonel - Retired - Badass
Got them both. And thanks for putting up the new applications thread BG.
PM Profile Quote TopTop

XxCannon FodderxX
Member Avatar
Ex-E.N.D.
[ *  *  * ]

• Profile Link: http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=819714
  • Intended Job Position: Infantry and/or Medic
  • Previous group experience, if any: Leader of E.N.D.
  • Anything you want us to know about yourself, in-game or not: In real life I was in the military and have alot of vast experiance in real life that can be used in game. In game I have been part of UD since '05 in various forms, and have had, or presently have alts within every major survivor group such as The Fortress, DEM, USAI, Paradox, THEM, 82nd Airbourne Division, and many more. I can also Mod, Admin forums, but, I love to do intel for a group about other groups and enemies within our area.

PM Profile Quote TopTop

SaulKD
Member Avatar
I've changed your status and sent you a couple PMs. Welcome to the ACC.
PM Profile Quote TopTop

Alcatraz311
Member Avatar
Major Irish Bastard
Welcome Cannon Fodder, nice to have some E.N.D. royalty in the ACC. ;)
PM Profile Quote TopTop

Alexandra Strashnov
Infantry Corps
[ * ]
Name: Alexandra Strsahnov
Position: Infantrywoman
Additional Info.: I am much better at getting intel and other hard to reach places in UD for all kinds of information. I have an Alt in the USAI also dealing with info.
Ud Profile: http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=1097452
PM Profile Quote TopTop

Smith
Member Avatar
1st Lieutenant
It's great to see more interest in the ACC Alexandra, our Commander will be along in due time to sort you out and point you in the right way.

I would introduce you to the girl in our group, but she hasn't been around in a while.

So be careful with the rest of the lads ;)
PM Profile Quote TopTop

Blessed Guard
Member Avatar
You do know spr isn't the only girl in our group :P. Why do you think I changed it to Infantryman(woman)? ;)
PM Profile Quote TopTop

Smith
Member Avatar
1st Lieutenant
Aiwe is on leave too BG ;) But Spr sticks to the forefront of the girls :P
PM Profile Quote TopTop

Blessed Guard
Member Avatar
brassbreeze, myserenity9888... we had a CP Parker but she went AWOL.

And when did Aiwe go on leave? Though, this may not be the place for all that :lol:
PM Profile Quote TopTop

SaulKD
Member Avatar
I seem to have accidentally sent Alexandra orders and not changed her status. I've fixed the problem and you should be able to see the trainee thread now.
PM Profile Quote TopTop

Renegade Scientist
Medical Corps
[ * ]
Hi I'm Renegade Scientist my link is http://urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=510226
I would like to be healer cross revivalist since I have the eperience in those areas.
I was with Letus Corp, before they inexplicably stopped posting on their boards and went into hiding.
Nothing else to say.
PM Profile Quote TopTop

Private McKinley
Member Avatar
Sergeant - Basterd
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
You'll do well in our Medical Corps, then. Welcome aboard! :D
PM Profile Quote TopTop

SaulKD
Member Avatar
I've changed your status and PMd you instructions.
PM Profile Quote TopTop

Gdader
Member Avatar
Infantry Corps
[ * ]
Profile http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=1236199

Job Position: Infantryman (But I'm still lv 1)

Previous Experience: None

I'm in Penny heights at Normandare Boulevard Police Dept. and I'll move anywhere you want me to.
PM Profile Quote TopTop

channman
Member Avatar
Infantry Corps
[ * ]
1.)Profile Link http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=1236514
2.)Intended Job Position (refer to above for descriptions)-Infantryman
3.)Previous group experience, if any--breach of peace for my mian
4.)Anything you want us to know about yourself, in-game or not-- this is my alt my main is http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=1133553 and hes in BOP
PM Profile Quote TopTop

LilJoeMeatHead
Member Avatar
2nd Lieutenant - Custodian - Lurker - Basterd
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Ah, thank you for the interest, our HC will notify you your instructions shortly.
PM Profile Quote TopTop

tripConcept
Member Avatar
Private - Scorpion
[ *  * ]
1. Profile Link : *Removed by HC*

2. Intended Job Position : Infantryman

3. Previous Group Experience: N/A

4. Extra Information: Nothing extremely relevant, but I can definitely be an asset in your organization, I am frequently online/active in the game, and would love to be part of an organized, goal driven survivor group.

thanks for your time! I eagerly await your decision,

tripConcept.
(currently stationed in Caunt St. PD, in Vinetown.
PM Profile Quote TopTop

Smith
Member Avatar
1st Lieutenant
Thanks for the interest in us tripConcept ;)

Someone from HC will be along in due time to process your application and get you started.
PM Profile Quote TopTop

SaulKD
Member Avatar
Nice to see you Trip. I've sent you instructions so check your inbox.
PM Profile Quote TopTop

Treviabot92
Member Avatar
Engineer Corps
[ * ]
1.) http://urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=985870
2.) Infantry/Combat Engineer/Both
3.) I was part of the FMO before everyone just up and quit, expect for a few people who probably don't even know.
4.) In general, I prefer to be the main tank of a squad, and if there's a stronger tank, I tend to sulk :lol:. I also carry alot of syringes, because I have Lab Experience and, now, NecroNet Access, but I'm also looking for a scanner so's I can tag some zeds. course, I get more syringes than scanners, which sucks <_<. I also hate the Columbine Kids, and Druuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu (you get my point there, right? Columbine Kids are PKers and so is Druuuuuuuu). I can free run. Previously, when I was in FMO, I monitored frequency 27.47 (I still do), so you guys could use that. In order to keep using that frequency, though, someone's going to have to go to the Osbourne Building near Lumber Mall, cos that's where the 27.47 transmitter is.
PM Profile Quote TopTop

Redmoonboy
Engineer Corps
[ * ]
Hey i found this site through the urbandead wiki and tought it looked like a group id be intrested in so i decided to apply

Profile link: http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=463250
Intended job position: Combat Engineer
Previous experience: None
Stuff about survivor: Not really ( im curently based in shearbank but alot of zombies on the horizon thinking of moving to the near by mall to resupply and head to where im needed)
PM Profile Quote TopTop

LilJoeMeatHead
Member Avatar
2nd Lieutenant - Custodian - Lurker - Basterd
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Ohs goodies. Our HC (High Command) will contact you both shortly.
PM Profile Quote TopTop

SaulKD
Member Avatar
Got them both.
PM Profile Quote TopTop

Terrence
Zombie Bait
[ * ]
Just want to say Hello to everyone. I'm just new to the game and doesn't know anything much about this game. I hope you guys can help me...
PM Profile Quote TopTop

Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · ACC Information and Applications · Next Topic »
Add Reply

SOCIAL NETWORKS