[x]Background Editor

Let the forum express you. Nova was designed for the purpose of letting you customize the theme at your will. Enter a URL below (or click advanced mode) and click the button to change your background. If you want the default background back, simply type "default" in the field below to change it back.
Advanced mode off.

||
Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

The Army Control Corps is a tactical and mobile group dedicated to aiding survivors and eradicating the Zombie infestation that pervades Malton. Some of our Operations involve the salvaging of decimated suburbs, assisting Survivors/Allies in the defense of buildings besieged by large Zombie hordes, and the pursuit of humanitarian efforts which involve the revivification and medical treatment of local Survivors in hard-hit areas.

To immediately seek enlistment within the ACC, please register and submit your application. More information on our group can be found on the Urban Dead Wiki.

The ACC looks forward to receiving and welcoming new members into what has spanned for over six years and is still running strong.

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Public Revive Requests
Topic Started: Mar 1 2006, 10:14 PM (2,683 Views)
Blessed Guard
Member Avatar
1st Lieutenant - Ambassador
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
zed pro
Dec 20 2007, 04:06 PM
Operator Hicks is of sufficient level to train with us.

Whenever a Trainee is recruited and already above Level 5, they are allowed to join their respective division in the main operation.
PM Profile Quote TopTop

Operator Hicks
Private - Retired
[ *  * ]
Sorry guys, I havent explored much of the forum yet. Will move to the mall now. I have been revived.
PM Profile Quote TopTop

Blessed Guard
Member Avatar
Certainly no problem ;) .
PM Profile Quote TopTop

Osvajac
Member Avatar
Private - Presumed Dead
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Need a revive at East Grayside in front tutchen pd (damn i have 102 exp and soon to be lvl 5 as soon as i get revived)

Tell me the cords where to move if needed
PM Profile Quote TopTop

javboy
Private - Presumed Dead
[ *  * ]
hey i am a trainee and i got killed outside the tutchen walk police station because some people decided to overcade the place, my coordanets are 68,87 profile is http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=1117296 thx

EDIT* moved to wikkan monument 60,89
PM Profile Quote TopTop

johny223
Member Avatar
Corporal - Presumed Dead
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
hey guys i need a revive in in suberb Shore Hills on the street Squibbs Row. hes up right now and if you cant get 2 him let me know
PM Profile Quote TopTop

Vorgoth
Medical Corps
[ * ]
Hi all, new to group and forum. This is Imatarget (trust me aptly named) im currently in the ************************************************************************************************************* Where do I need to get to so I can be revived. I will try to get there tomorrow.
PM Profile Quote TopTop

Blessed Guard
Member Avatar
I'm not quite sure where your instructor wants you revived, but make sure you look for a response in the Trainee Thread ;) . I've also copied and pasted your relevant information into the secure forum, so do not worry about asking the same question again.
PM Profile Quote TopTop

Vorgoth
Medical Corps
[ * ]
Well I died again in Santlerville. I need more support out here. I ran to 2 hideouts and barricaded both to Extremely Heavy but it appears that I was the only one. When I got back on the protection was down and everyone that was with me was either dead or ran off.

I would like to suggest that more people work on barricading if we request free running. I might have missed it in the forums, if so then disregard. But i feel I'm the only one doing it out here. What stinks is that I get no xp for doing it.

currently I've got my zed on a killing spree knocking down zombies so if you see me then give me the hotshot in the neck so I can start to rebuild this area.

Ty in advance...i guess right now it's Rrrrnnh Mrh?
PM Profile Quote TopTop

SaulKD
Member Avatar
Colonel - Retired - Badass
You should check up on the Trainee thread Vorgoth. We left Santlerville awhile ago. I have an alt in the area who can give you a revive just post your location.
PM Profile Quote TopTop

Vorgoth
Medical Corps
[ * ]
Please keep all relevant information located in the Trainee thread (whether it be revives/location/etc.). Thank you ;) .

And as an FYI, I moved your information to the proper area, so you will not need to type it again.

PM Profile Quote TopTop

Vorgoth
Medical Corps
[ * ]
Please do not post this information outside the trainee thread. 1337
PM Profile Quote TopTop

« Previous Topic · Public Archives · Next Topic »
Add Reply

SOCIAL NETWORKS